Search for a drug using the Drug and Health Product Register (DHPR).
Search for consumer information on drugs
Enter text below to search by:
- brand name
- active ingredient
- drug identification number (DIN)
Use the asterisk (*) to broaden or refine your search. This symbol will help you find everything related to your search term.
The DHPR :
- includes all marketed drugs for human use with their related side effect reports
- publishes specific consumer information on drugs, such as what the drug is used for, side effects and ingredients
This information is published when companies have submitted a bilingual, approved Product Monograph Part III: Patient Medication Information.
This information will help you:
- make more informed decisions
- speak with your health care provider
To view and search the information, select the “Summary Reports” tab above.
Help make this website better by providing feedback on your visit today.